Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Adorable Baby Boy



I have been feeling the need to take lots of portrait type pictures of Matt recently. I've seen some friends' baby pictures and wanted some of my own cutesy-artsy baby pics (without taking him into a studio and paying for them). So here are some of my favorites! He sure makes it easy to take good pictures, such a photogenic babe.


This one is at Gardner Village in his carseat, not the best background. I still need to work on it.





This next one is my absolute favorite!!! His eyes are gorgeous!


He is such a cute smiley boy. We are so blessed to have a happy baby.









1 comment:

Parish & Becca said...

Heather! I am so excited you have a blog, I had no idea until you left a comment on mine!! Matt is so big and getting more and more adorable! Sorry I never called you back that one time, time just ran away from me. We really do need to get together one day, I miss you! Oh yeah, you should try to play with fondant, its really fun, it just takes a lot of time and work.