Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Updates on Matthew


My cute little boy is now 7 months old! He is such a quick learning babe. Here are some updates on him:

-He rolls all over the place.
-If something is out of reach it drives him crazy and he will try his hardest to get it.
-He is eating stage 2 baby food and loves it.
-His all time favorite food is carrots.
-He is eating finger foods.
-As of Sunday 11/16 he can pick them up with his pinchers and feed himself.
-He enjoys playtime on the floor with his toys.
-He still prefers to be nursed and rocked to sleep.
-He wears size 6-9 months and 9-12 months clothes.
-He has some ticklish spots on his shoulders close to his neck, underams, and legs.
-He is a watcher, loves to watch kids and adults interact.
-He has him mom and dad wrapped around his little finger.











2 comments:

Parish & Becca said...

Matthew is sooo cute, I can't get over how much he looks like Josh! I almost bought that "I still live with my parents" shirt, I should have, then him and Brock could be twiners!! :)

Derk, Heather, and Girls said...

Too cute Heather! I love that baby boy!