Wednesday, April 1, 2009

To My Awesome Husband


Josh and I are coming up on our 3 year anniversary at the end of this month. I know its a little early to start celebrating, but whenever April rolls around I always think back to the start of our lives together. April is kind of "our month". Josh and Matt both have April birthdays. And then the obvious, our anniversary. I just wanted to take a moment to tell my sweetie how much I love him and how blessed I feel to have him by my side. I feel like we are such a perfect fit for each other. Josh brings so much fun and excitement to our home. He always has new ideas of things to do or places to go. Matt is always glad to see him after being with Mom all day. Anyways, I love you sweetheart! Thank you for such an amazing, joyful 3 years!

2 comments:

mormongrandpablogger said...

Well, we feel like we got a pretty good deal when you decided to like our boy. You two do fit and we are happy that things are working out so well. Congrats on sticking out the first three years of an eternal commitment. We look forward to many more of these happy days with you around. Josh is a very blessed young man. We do love having you in our family. Dad and Mom Whitmer

Melissa DeMoux said...

You two are great together. It is such an amazing blessing to get to live with your best friend. Congrats on this upcoming anniversary and many many more to come.