Thursday, May 28, 2009

Yummy Corn on the Cob

We had corn on the cob for dinner tonight and Matt wanted to have some too. Up until this point he had only nibbled off our cobs. Well, I thought it would be cute to see him try to eat it all by himself. And it was so much more than cute! He held it on the ends and nibbled every last kernel off it, which was only a few when I gave it to him. It seems like everyday Matt does something new and adorable which makes me love him even more (didn't think that was possible!).

3 comments:

Brian Whitmer said...

Holy stink he's a cute boy! He looks so old in these pictures... makes me feel like we haven't seen you guys in months or something.

Donnovan and Angela said...

He is such a ham in front of a camera. I have to agree with Brian he does look older and so darn cute. I love it when he smiles like that and shows his front teeth.

mormongrandpablogger said...

That smile of his is going to be a killer when he starts finding about girls. Maybe you will have to make him wear a bag over his head so he doesn't too big a head!! So glad you are having such a great time with him.