Monday, June 15, 2009

I want to be like Dad when I grow up


Matt likes to play with Josh's things during the day. He came up with a game where he puts Josh's crocs on his arms and crawls around. He even puts them on the right sides! The first time he did this I laughed so hard.



Here is Matt in one of Dad's t-shirts. He really is a mini-Josh :)

Also, this week Josh hooked up Matt's carrier and they went on their first bike ride together! It looked so fun, I think Matt liked it a lot. He didn't want to get out afterwards.

We sure love Josh. We are so glad when Dad comes home everyday and we get to play and spend time with him.

2 comments:

April said...

Oh that bike thing looks like fun! lucky! Keep up the good parenting you guys!

Melissa DeMoux said...

His Dad is pretty awesome, so I hope he does grow up to be like him (minus a couple of annoying habbits...I'm his sister, I have to say that). You have such an adorable little boy, and are a great family. We love you all.