Monday, August 24, 2009

Fun in August

We've had another fun filled month. Matt loves to help me out at home, from laundry to making dinner. He is picking up on things so fast these days, its so cute to see him learn new things. He is walking more these days and can go for a whole room's distance before he decides to sit down and continue crawling. We helped Amy and Justin move to Pleasant Grove into their new condo. They didn't have very much to move since they moved all of the small things earlier that week. There were no big appliances just some furniture. Matt and I cheered all the movers on as there wasn't much for us to lift.
We had a mini-emergency last Monday night. Josh was doing some wood carving and I startled him as I came outside to see him. His chisel missed the wood but carved into his thigh instead. We headed to the instacare where the 3 inch gaping tear got stitched back up (There are some pictures of it on our site but they make it look so small).Josh and I backpacked into East Shingle Creek Lake last weekend. It was as hard to find as it is to say. Luckily, we made camp before dark and Josh even had time to catch a few fish.
We went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Dedication on Sunday which was such a neat experience. I love President Monson! We baby swapped with Ashlee and Mark (Matt for Blueberry). She is such a cutie pie, but she got a little angry when Josh tried to hold her.
Anyways, here is a link to a photobucket album. I can't get the slideshows to work anymore.
http://s632.photobucket.com/albums/uu42/hnf04/August%2009/

2 comments:

Donnovan and Angela said...

Oh Heather loved the pics and videos. Thank you for sharing. Matthew is so smart and looks like he is a great little helper. I loved where you went camping that was a very pretty place. Keep posting I was I could come visit when mom comes out but see you in November.

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh! Is Josh ok? It seems like he's always getting stitches!