Friday, July 2, 2010

Two planter boxes

Here is the latest in my woodworking adventure. Pretty much right now I decide what to build based on what wood I have available (that's because I found a furniture shop who lets me come and get their scraps for free and so I only work with what I get from them).

So the latest project was building planter boxes for our back patio. I made the first one (the tall square one with the plants in it already) and Heather and I really liked how it turned out so I scrounged up just enough pieces of wood to make a second one (the rectangle one that doesn't have flowers yet).






2 comments:

Melissa DeMoux said...

WOW, Duh-Head, those turned out really beautifully! I am really impressed (as always). Great work.

Tiffany said...

Those turned out great! We miss you guys already!