Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday, Matt!


Matt celebrated his 3rd birthday this past week. We had fun shaped pancakes for breakfast. Then we met Josh for lunch at Chic-fil-a where he got to drink chocolate milk and play on the playset (2 of his faves). He was excited for his friends to come over, for balloons, and new toys….but to my surprise he was VERY excited for his birthday cake Smile (He must have a mom that really gets into cakes or something). So he to got to help make the cake and icings with me. And even help decorate. He picked out which toys to put on his cake, and we even had to have a practice candle blowing before the party. It warmed my heart that my little man enjoyed doing one of my favorite kitchen past times with me!


Thank you all for coming or wishing Matt a Happy Birthday!


IMG_6003IMG_6049


IMG_6013IMG_6048


IMG_6020IMG_6055IMG_6057IMG_6023


Matt, thank you for being the cute, sweet, and smart little boy you are! You bring so much joy to our lives and family everyday. We love you Matt!

2 comments:

Parish & Becca said...

Happy Birthday to your little guy! I thought about you on his b-day and almost texted you, but didn't :) That's so fun to have him help out so much. Brock likes to help too, but he does more eating than helping :)

Tiffany said...

How fun! We wish we could have been there with you guys. And the home remodeling posts bring back so many memories...I can't believe you were so pregnant when it was going on! We miss you...come out and visit!