Friday, January 30, 2009

Wow, I can login at work

So, usually I don't get a chance to view anyones blog or write in our blog all that often because my company blocks 'personal' websites and when I get home from work there's too many other things to do then sit infront of a computer (I chose to sit infront of a television instead).

Anyway, I can't believe January is over. Work has been very busy the past month and Matt has become a lot more active over the past month+ so it always seems like there is something that has to be done (Heather is rolling her eyes right now thinking, 'what, you think you're busy when you get home from work, give me break!') and so it feels like time is just flying by. I'm sure you parents of multiple children get a kick out of the those of us with one babe when we think we are busy but compared to the lax life we used to live this sure is a change.

The past couple months we've been thinking that we'd sure like to get back to enjoying life a little more like we did when we were single(not single as in unmarried but single as in only the two of us) so at the end of February we've planned a get away, our first one with Matt, and are headed down to Goblin Valley and Little Wild Horse for an adventure. I'm excited and Heather is definitely ready for something other than taking care of a baby and a husband (although she'll probably have to do that during the trip anyway).

Next topic, my wife is amazing. This past month as I've looked back over the whole break my arm and become incompetent for a full month thingy, I'm amazed at how well she handled it all. I think during that stretch I whined more than Matt (luckily we had some very kid baby sitters to take care of Matt) but she never got sick of me and she always tried her best to make sure I was comfortable. I bet she loved having her family here for Christmas so that she could get a break for the first time in 7 weeks from doing EVERYTHING around the house (Thanks momma Jean, Amy, and Angel for all of that).

Dang it, I'm at work so I don't have any pics to post which means this post is exactly like the type of post my dad would write. Dang it Dang it Dang it.

4 comments:

mormongrandpablogger said...

Haaa!!! Now you know why there are so few illustrations in my blog. Nice that you give credit to you sweet wife cause I am SURE she puts up with a lot in caring for you. I know your Mom does yoeman work when I am laid up. Have fun in GV.

Unknown said...

HaHa i love the last part dang it
have fun on your trip

April said...

this is once again april i am dumb

Tiffany said...

Matt is so adorable in those pictures! Have fun on your trip!