Friday, March 19, 2010

Tubes

After not being able to get rid of an ear infection for over 6 weeks our doctor finally decided it was necessary for Matt to get tubes put into his ears. The surgery was on Wed March 10th at 6:30AM (ask me how excited I was to wake up that early). For the surgery Matt had to be put under anesthesia which was okay except for the part when we woke up. For about 4 hours the boy was not alright. I suppose it was just him feeling weird and not knowing how to deal with it but there was definitely a lot of crying after surgery. Thankfully by the end of the day he was back to normal.

Anyway, here a couple of pics of Matt in his hospital garb






2 comments:

Melissa DeMoux said...

When Bryce had surgery, he HATED me when he was coming out of the anesthesia...he would have nothing to do with me, he kicked and screamed and hit me when I tried to hold him. Josh was fine, but he did not want me within 20 feet. It made me sad. I am glad Matt will have the chance for fewer ear infections.

Donnovan and Angela said...

Oh he is so cute even in the hospital garb. LOL Glad everything went okay. His grin kills me!!!