Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Shepherd Will Supply My Need

For Joel's (Josh's baby brother)missionary homecoming today, the Whitmer family and spouses sang a beautiful and moving hymn entitled, "My Shepherd will supply my need". I've never been one for singing in front of groups, but slowly my musically gifted husband and his family of singers/pianists/guitar players are breaking down my fear and resistnace. I'm feeling more comfortable singing with them and I honestly love hearing them all together. All the Whitmers have the same tone or tombre (?) to their voice (and they somehow stay perfectly on pitch with the notes, kind of annoying!)and so when they all sing parts together it really is amazing. So without further ado, here is a clip of our song. Enjoy!

P.S. Joel is singing the solo at the beginning.


"My Shepherd Will Supply My Need"

No comments: