Saturday, March 14, 2009

Videos of the Boy

So, rumor has it that Gma and Gpa in some other state would enjoy a few more videos of Matt. Well, here you go. Don't mind the bare hairy leg in the first one, I really do have clothes on.
So here is video number one. This was last Saturday as well when Matt and I were home alone. He was standing next to the couch and wanted to come over and get the remote and started on his way over so I thought I ought to try and get it on video. In the video he's going after some cereal.

This next one if kind of funny. Last year Heather got me this head massager thingy for christmas. I saw it on our dresser and wondered if Matt would like a head massage.

5 comments:

Donnovan and Angela said...

Love the videos!!! He is so cute I miss him so much. I wish we were closer to so I could enjoy him more.

April said...

LOL!!! The poor kid! that tickles!! You guys are funny.

April and Davey said...

ha ha poor little guy.
He's growing up so fast.
we need to hang out with you guys.

Melissa DeMoux said...

That head massage is hillarious, poor little guy. Hope he is feeling better this week.

mormongrandpablogger said...

I guess the head thing is not just when he gets a blessing...maybe he just has sensitive hair!!! Keep tempting him with food and I bet he walks really well very fast.