Saturday, December 13, 2008

Another post on Matt

My baby is growing up so fast. He is attempting to army crawl now, but usually gets so frustrated that he can't move that he just rolls over to his back and finds something else to play with. He has his first tooth showing through the gum (his top left front tooth). I don't think I'm ready for little baby to have teeth! He is sleeping all through the night now, which is a huge blessing. He likes to sit in his high chair and eat food whenever we are eating a meal. Overall, he is at a really fun and cute age (except for the teething pain). I've taken a lot of pictures of him recently, surprise surprise :) Here are some of my favorites....











2 comments:

Melissa DeMoux said...

YEEEEAAA!!! Sleeping throught the nighs, hooray! Teething is horrible, but that last picture of Matt is my favorite. Really really cute.

The Bradys said...

Your little one is so cute!! How have you been doing? I just had a baby in October...she is the sweetest thing! We have a blog too: http://theradbradys.blogspot.com