Friday, December 5, 2008

My lil' boy is growing up

So we've taken some really cute videos of Matt over the last week. The first one is him eating some real food. He loves to eat whenever he sees Josh or I eat. Sorry the video is a little dark.

This next video is him holding and drinking a bottle of apple juice all by himself. We were surprised at this new skill because Matt rarely gets bottles.

This last video is my favorite ever! We got a Wii today and Josh was playing a baseball game. Matt thought it was hilarious whenever Josh's guy swung the bat. So every 5 seconds or so Matt would bust up laughing. Thats quite a feat for our baby, because he usually makes us works really hard for the tiniest of laughs. I hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

Amy said...

oh my gracious I love his laugh! Those videos are great! I can't wait to see you guys Sunday! That wii looks fun, i'm excited to play it! so sorry we couldn't come up tonight. i miss my nephew..

Mark and Jana said...

Thanks for commenting on our blog. I'm glad you found us. The blogging world is pretty cool.

Your baby is sooo cute. Sorry about the broken arm. Mark and I were just talking this morning about playing dodgeball with all our neices and nephews. Looks like we should rethink that one!

April and Davey said...

that's hilarious.
what a cutey.
we need to come see him.

Tiffany said...

No way you were demoted! When I changed my template, I lost all my addresses. We still love you guys!

I love the videos. I can't believe how big Matt is! Sorry about your arm...that is quite a battle wound. Good thing you have a great wife to take care of you!

Parish & Becca said...

Wow, that is super cute! He sounds just like Brock when he laughs! It's funny the things they laugh at, and I know how you feel, because we have to do a lot to make Brock giggle just a little bit. Sorry to hear Matt is sick, that's not fun :( We should get together soon!!! I mean it!